I’m not moving there. I’m totally not a city person. The interview is for a remote position, but I will be spending quite a bit of time there if I get the job. I don’t know much about LA. What makes it so awesome?
I am surprisingly ok actually! Thanks!
Headed to LA next week for a job interview. I’ve never been to LA so this should be interesting! Venturing to and navigating a new city on my own, all while keeping my shit together well enough to hopefully score this job. This could be really awesome!
This is a shirt that has a skull made out of cats on it..
Please tell me I just leveled up in life..
I just can’t handle anything right now.. holy hell
I had my head on my boyfriend’s lap. He stroked my head and looked down at me lovingly. He then proceeded to tell me how he was watching me sleep earlier, and asked if it was weird. I told him of course it wasn’t. He then told me how happy I looked sleeping and it made him really happy. He then said I was so pretty when I was sleeping. He made me tear up a bit. He was being so sweet. He’s not usually this verbally affectionate with me, and I adored every second of it.
Every person deserves to feel this loved.
Portland tattoo convention tomorrow! Anyone else going??
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
This is how far my mouth opens :-(